- Flu activity is high in the U.S. and expected to continue for weeks.
- 173.9 million doses of flu vaccine have been distributed.
英超直播吧everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
flu can cause mild to severe illness. learn the symptoms of flu.
prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
key indicators that track flu activity remain high and, after falling during the first two weeks of the year, increased over the last four weeks.
英超直播吧learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
find information about current and past flu seasons.
英超直播吧understand who is at high risk from flu.
find resources to promote flu prevention.
英超直播吧learn what cdc recommends this season.
英超直播吧read about cdc's work with flu.
Find the flu shot near you.
need to fill a prescription for flu antivirals?
- Interim Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Estimates for the 2019-20 Flu Season Show Flu Vaccines Providing Substantial Protection, Especially in Children Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, February 14, 2020
- CDC’s portable flu testing kit allows for faster, on-site detection of viruses that could cause the next pandemic Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Study confirms that some flu vaccines cause a stronger immune response among older adults Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers for Managing Patients with Suspected E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use–Associated Lung Injury — United States, November 2019 Thursday, November 21, 2019